Is Volunteering for me?
Generally, the main requirement for Volunteering is giving your time, help and consideration for others. If you have some spare time on your hands (perhaps you only work Part time, are semi-retired, are currently unemployed etc) then Volunteering may be a perfect fit for you. In addition, Volunteering for a Charity is deemed very favourably by future Employers and as such a welcome addition to your CV.
Girls and Boys of Great Britain have an array of different Volunteer roles which might be suitable for all ages and experience. Contact Us today for an up-to-date list of our current opportunities.
Here are just a few things that you can do as a Volunteer:
1. Support or directly participate in Fundraising Events
2. A variety of Office duties
3. Get involved in local Community Projects
4. Collection / Delivery of Goods for our forthcoming online shop
Volunteering is great for your Personal Career Development. At Girls and Boys of Great Britain you can:
1. Start your Career in the Non-Profit Sector
2. Contribute to your Organisation's Corporate Social responsibility with employee supported Volunteering
3. For school aged Volunteers - valuable experience on your CV
What can I do?
If you're between the ages of 18 to 65, see if we've got a role for you at Girls and Boys of Great Britain. Help out at a fundraising event, learn a new skill set or let us benefit from your knowledge and experience in working together.
In return we'll give you all the training and support you require for a mutually rewarding experience.